On April 6 2017, the results of the first Erasmus + installation meeting, the IESED project (Innovative Education in Information and Communication Technologies for Socio-Economic Development) were held at the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.
BSUIR was visited by representatives of educational institutions that are members of the consortium of the project:
• Alytus Collegium / University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania)
• University de Monfort (Great Britain)
• University of Science and Technology Lille-1 (France)
• University of Economics in Bydgoszcz (Poland)
• Vitebsk State Technological University (VSTU)
• BSU Institute of Business and Technology Management
• Private Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (CHIUP)
• Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank
The participants of the meeting visited the exhibition of achievements of the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics and the Minsk Radio Technical College, as well as some of the laboratories. Namely, the international educational and research center “Android Software Center”, organized jointly with FORTE Knowledge of the Illinois Technological Association (ITA) with the involvement of IT specialists from the USA; Educational and research center “INTES”, created by the innovative company “INTES” with the support of foreign companies Schneider Electric (France) and CISCO (USA); A joint educational and research laboratory “Embedded mobile systems” with the innovative company AXONIM Devices – a partner of Analog Devices, Texas Instruments and ST Microelectronics.
To the guests of the university there were presented laboratories of the department of electronics, where they prepare specialists for the NPP. And at the department of electronic computers, representatives of the consortium got the opportunity to try the application for karaoke, created due to the methods of modeling speech signals. Recall that this development this year allowed the assistant professor of the department of the EMU BSUIR Ilya Sergeevich Azarov to defend his doctoral dissertation.