11-12 May, 2018, Alytus
In the meeting participated IESED project prtners from ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences, De Montfort University, Lille University of Science and Technology, University of Economy in Bydgoszcz. During the meeting the following topics were raised:
1) The dissemination of the IESED Erasmus Plus project will eventually consist of 4 papers, i.e.
- 1 conference paper ready for publication that was proofread by the participants
- 1 article for dissemination in a Belarusian journal
- 1 article after the DMU internship
- 1 final article upon completion of the 3 internships in Poland, France and the UK, focusing on intercultural differences and the stumbling blocks for communication.
2) The following dates were agreed for management meetings: Poland: February 2019, France: September 2019, Final meeting in Minsk: September 2019.
3) Discussions were raised as to whether the DMU intership should take place in September or October 2018.
4) Project administrative issues. The project manager presented administrative issues of Erasmus+ Capacity Building projects in the field of higher education, namely, project administrative aspects, contractual and financial management of the grant.