Date: 11 – 12 December 2019
Place: Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank, Minsk, Belarus
|11 December||12 December|
|BSPU: from 9 to 11 a.m.||BSUIR: from 9 to 11 a.m.|
|PIMB: from 11 to 1 p.m.||VSTU: from 11 to 1 p.m.|
|SB BSU: from 2 to 4 p.m.||General meeting: from 2 to 4 p.m.|
- Completion of preparation of the new course teaching materials in Russian by teachers of Belarus HEIs, taking into account experts‘ comments, and uploading them on MOODLE until 10 November, 2019.
- Theory of teaching materials for the new course of 3 credits should be not less than 40 pages (not including diagrammes, tasks, etc.). The presentations of new courses in PPP format, tasks for students, tests, example questions and video films must be provided in English. The logo of the project is a must on all teaching materaials.
- Translation of teaching materials into English and uploading them on MOODLE and preparation of the variant of teaching materials to be uploaded on EC portal are scheduled for 10 December, 2019. (Hopefully you have used all funding allocated for the translations. The procedure of returning the funding to EC is very complicated.)
- Filling in the Learning Material Evaluation Form and sending it toAK experts by teachers of Belarus HEIs until 10 December, 2019.
- Evaluation of the new courses materials by AK experts – until 20 December, 2019.
- BSPU and BSUIR are due to purchase new equipment by December and test the new courses on it – until 20 December, 2019.
- Speakers of the IESED project final conference, held on 7 – 10 October, must upload their presentations on the IESED Project Google drive.
- Institutional information on the project website at http://iesed.akolegija.lt/ should be updated
- Internal Audit Control Trail
- Minutes of Local Meetings (one /quarter)
- Documents of public procurement
- Time sheets and Joint declarations
- Travel documents
- Course confirmation letter (original)
- Report on implementation of Sustainability Plan: awareness raising, dissemination, sustainability and exploitation of the project results (i.e. planned employability of students, meetings with stakeholders and businesses, agreements with business companies, etc.)
- Missing Quarterly and Progress reports
- Budget report
- Delivery of dissemination materials to partner institutions. (The table with the distribution plan confirmed in June meeting in Lille is attached)
Reminder: the end of the IESED project is 14 January 2020.